What's New at Our Hospitals
- Continuum Health Partners named one of the Top 10 Hospital Systems in the U.S. by DiversityInc, the country's leading diversity management organization.
- Continuum and Mount Sinai Approve Memorandum of Understanding
- Live Well New York - A Health & Wellness site from Continuum experts
- Learn more about the Continuum Cancer Centers of New York... Read More ›
Live Well New York
An exciting new program promoting health and wellness through expert medical advice from Continuum physicians and caregivers.Learn More About
Live Well New York ›
Make a Donation
Select a hospital and become one of our valued donors:
Download PDF ›
Hospital Financial Assistance
Drawing on complementary strengths, we offer a broad based fully integrated health services network throughout the New York City metropolitan region. This capability was augmented with the addition of The New York Eye & Ear Infirmary in 1999.
With a total combined annual operating budget of $2.8 billion, our hospitals deliver inpatient care through nearly 2,180 certified beds located in seven major facilities in Manhattan and Brooklyn, while we provide outpatient care in private practice settings and ambulatory centers. Continuum treats patients in Brooklyn, Manhattan and Westchester County.
Our goal is to enhance each member institution's ability to fulfill its mission. This collaboration makes available an extraordinary array of resources for the provision of compassionate, state of the art care. Together, we are superbly equipped to identify and respond to the health-related needs of the populations we serve in a patient- and physician-friendly environment.
At Continuum we strive every day to be a model and a leader in quality and safety, and to ensure that we are doing everything possible to meet your health care needs. Enhancing quality and patient safety is an ongoing process–and a commitment shared by every member of the CHP community.Learn More ›
We are committed to remaining New York City's health care "employer of choice."
Diversity: It's Not Just Nice. It's Good BusinessLearn More ›
Better Opportunities for a Better Career
We employ over 15,000 employees, of which more than 4,000 are nurses.
- Accredited by
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
- The College of American Pathologists
- The Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Personnel in Ophthalmology
- Member of
- American Hospital Association
- American Association of Eye and Ear Hospitals
- Greater New York Hospital Association
- Healthcare Association of New York State
- United Hospital Fund of New York
- United Way of New York City
- East Side Chamber of Commerce
- 14th Street/Union Square Local Development Corporation
- Affiliated with
- New York Medical College
- The Wartburg