Located in one of the most exciting and diverse neighborhoods in the city, Mount Sinai Beth Israel’s outpatient rehabilitation center provides expert care to any person in need of occupational or physical therapy. Our practice provides a customized and evidence-based approach in orthopedic and neurological rehabilitation to ensure optimal recovery to function and health.
The outpatient rehabilitation center has specialized care in the areas of orthopedic and sports injuries, musculoskeletal pain syndromes, post-operative care, lymphedema, and neurologic rehabilitation. Amongst our highly qualified physical and occupational therapists, we have:
- Certified Hand Therapists
- Certified Lymphedema Specialists
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists
- Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapists
- Certified Neuro- Development Technique Therapists
- Certified LSVT BIG Therapists
All our therapists are credentialed by NYS and will be able to provide a private consultation upon request
List of inpatient services:
- Post-operative therapy for all orthopedic, spine and cardiac patients.
- Functional evaluations and treatments
- Acute rehab services: PT, OT, SLP
- Early intervention and family training for premature infants in the NICU.
List of outpatient services:
- Comprehensive OP Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Hand therapy
- Lymphedema therapy
- Physiatry, pain management, EMG