Beth Israel Medical Group offers walk-in medical services in New York with conveniently located medical offices in Manhattan and Westchester. Primary and specialty care are available as well as unique services such as Japanese Medical Practices.
Beth Israel Medical Group provides all the conveniences of a walk-in physician office and more, including:
- Generous hours -- most locations are open weekends until 8:00 p.m.
- Walk-in medical care at all sites, as well as same day appointments.
- The easy availability of non-emergency care when your doctor's office is closed. No more need to go to an emergency room for common ailments or minor injuries.
- Most insurances are accepted.
Two unique aspects distinguish Beth Israel Medical Group from other walk-in clinics:
- You have the opportunity to build a relationship with primary care and specialty care physicians who can provide high-quality follow-up and ongoing care. You are not simply treated, released and forgotten. In fact, you can choose the Beth Israel Medical Group's physicians as your primary and specialty physicians.
- Your Beth Israel Medical Group doctors have access to all the resources of Mount Sinai Beth Israel, a 1,368-bed, full-service tertiary teaching hospital well known for combining medical excellence with clinical innovation.
Don't head to the emergency room for non-emergency care. Instead walk in or book a same day appointment for excellent medical services and the start of a relationship with a world-renowned medical center. Beth Israel Medical Group -- treating more than a sore throat.
Feel free to walk in or book a same day appointment at any of our convenient locations.