A Phase III Randomized Trial of Adjuvant Chemotherapy With or Without Bevacizumab for Patients With Completely Resected Stage IB (> 4 cm) -IIIA Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
||Benjamin Levy, MD
| Time frame of study:
|Location of Study:
Mount Sinai Beth Israel
St.Luke's-Mount Sinai West
Continuum Cancer Research Program
Bevacizumab is an investigation drug that shows promise in treatment for patients with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). This study is being conducted to assess the effectiveness of adding Bevacizumab to traditional chemotherapy for subjects who have undergone surgeries for NSCLC. Subjects will receive one of four chemotherapies either with or without the study drug.
- Subject who have undergone complete resection of NSCLC 6-12 weeks prior to participation.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Tumor must be ≥4 cm if stage 1B.
- Subject is not pregnant or breast feeding.
- Subject has not received prior systemic chemotherapy, hormonal cancer therapy, or radiation therapy within 5 years of randomization.
Please call for more information.