The primary care office of Mount Sinai Doctors 147th offers a full range of internal medicine and geriatric (older adult) medicine, including the following primary care health services:
- Regular “well” check-ups
- “Sick visits” for non-emergency symptoms such as nausea, fever or sore throat.
- Routine screenings such as cholesterol and weight checks.
- Health maintenance and disease prevention
- Flu shots and other immunizations
- Geriatric (older adult) consultations and assessments
- Care for wounds that are not healing well
- Early identification of patients at high risk for conditions such as heart disease or diabetes
- Chronic care for diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, chronic heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and arthritis
- Education and support for those who care for chronically ill relatives
- Coordination of home care services
For more information about Mount Sinai Doctors 147th services or to make an appointment, please call (212) 690-0303.
Our primary care physicians offer the Harlem community their expertise, diverse backgrounds and access to all the resources of Mount Sinai St. Luke's.